Actual alarm events share value of professional security system, alarm monitoring services
Alert 360 Phoenix Home Security, is recognizing its top, monthly monitored alarm security success stories. Alert 360’s Arizona branch provides highly rated, local home security and business security services serves Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale and all of Arizona.
In Arizona and across the country, Alert 360 provides free home security and business security evaluations. The company also offers local installation and service for security and home automation systems – all backed by its U.S.-based alarm monitoring center.
As one of the largest alarm monitoring company in the United States, Alert 360 provides award-winning home and business security and home automation services. The company has earned Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation from The Monitoring Association for excellence in alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices. Alert 360 also has been voted a “Best Home Security Provider” and named a “Best Places to Work” for five consecutive years.
This month, Alert 360 highlights the following security monitoring success stories based on actual customer experiences:
- Alert 360 received a motion sensor alarm from a dental office. Within 12 seconds, the Alert 360 monitoring center contacted the customer, who stated they could see someone on camera inside. Local police were dispatched to the location. Thanks to Alert 360’s quick response, police were able to capture the suspect in the act.
- The Alert 360 monitoring center received a residential fire alarm signal. A call was placed to the customer who stated there was a fire in the kitchen. The monitoring center agent recommended the customer vacate the premises immediately and dispatched the local fire department. With the help of Alert 360’s alarm dispatch team, the customer was able to remove the threat and prevent any permanent damage to their home.
- Alert 360 responded to a motion sensor signal from a Phoenix commercial security system. The monitoring center immediately dispatched police. During a follow-up call with the customer, they reported someone had broken a window to gain access, but thanks to Alert 360’s quick response no further damage or theft was reported.
- Alert 360 received a panic alarm from a commercial customer. Alert 360’s monitoring center dispatched police to the location in 8 seconds. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed there was an aggressive customer on site. Police were able to remove the aggressor from the premises without any damage or theft.
- Alert 360 responded to a glass break sensor from a commercial customer. The monitoring center contacted the customer who requested police dispatch. During a follow-up call with the customer, they confirmed someone had driven a vehicle into their location. Police were able to apprehend the driver and secure the location.
“We fully recognize the important assistance we are able to provide during emergency situations,” said Kent Morris, Alert 360’s vice president of customer experience. “Our alarm monitoring team trains extensively to provide industry-leading alarm response times that help save lives and valuables. We also recognize and appreciate the critical role and sacrifices of local emergency personnel in serving communities and thank them for working with us during alarm events.
“We offer nearly 50 years of security system monitoring experience at Alert 360. Based on these years of service and actual alarm events, we believe in the tremendous value behind our professional alarm monitoring. Our dedication to providing the best security system services includes the important work of our security consultants, installers and technicians. We never take for granted the trust families and business owners place in our monitored security services,” Morris said.
From its local security branches and nationally, Alert 360 offers free home security and business security consultations. Based on individual customers’ needs, the company installs wireless security systems; smart home automation devices; professional-grade IP security cameras; smoke alarms; carbon monoxide detectors; glass break and motion sensors; water leak detection devices; keyless entry; smart thermostats; remote garage door control; smart lighting; live video footage; recorded clips; indoor and outdoor cameras. Alert 360 also provides mobile app access, medical alert pendants, and professional integration of home automation devices, including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo and Google Home.
The company recently launched two new services, which include the Connected Car and the Alert 360 Smart Video Doorbell 2.0. The Connected Car extends Alert 360’s security services to vehicles and alerts home and business owners to issues at their properties or with their vehicles. The next-generation, smart video doorbell provides the latest in video analytics, more useful alerts, two-way audio, and 150-degree, HD, full-portrait viewing.
The company has a network of branches from coast to coast, providing local security services for its nearly quarter of a million home and business security customers. For current home security specials and discounts or to find a local Alert 360 home and business security office, click here.
About Alert 360
Founded in 1973, Alert 360 is one of the nation’s oldest-licensed alarm monitoring providers. Today, the company is the fourth largest provider of monitored home security and home automation solutions in the United States. The company has been named an Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Company in America,” a “Best Home Security Provider,” and a “Best Places to Work.”
Meet Jaydon Hermann, the driving force behind Business Press Daily. As our Editor-in-Chief, Jaydon is dedicated to delivering the latest and most insightful news in the business world. With a passion for uncovering stories that matter, Jaydon leads our team in providing you with the most up-to-date and informative newsroom experience.